Next Week & Beyond
- Add to Calendar10/12/2022 11:00:00 am10/12/2022 12:00:00 pmAmerica/DenverFRCC Presents: Move MeWelcome to FRCC's screening of Move Me! https://ovee.itvs.org/screenings/n125eKalynn Amundsonkalynn.email@example.comMM/DD/YYYYPresented by: Front Range Community College
- Add to Calendar10/12/2022 07:00:00 pm10/12/2022 08:00:00 pmAmerica/New_YorkBeyond the MirageJoin the Penn State Sustainability Institute and WPSU for a screening of Beyond the Mirage.https://ovee.itvs.org/screenings/fbwz4Tamra Fatemi-Baditrf14@psu.edufalseMM/DD/YYYYPresented by: Penn State Public Media
- Add to Calendar10/18/2022 04:00:00 pm10/18/2022 05:00:00 pmAmerica/New_YorkMiss Kendra Resilience ScreeningThank you for joining us for a special screening of “Resilience: The Biology of Stress and the Science of Hope” directed by James Redford. Staff of the program will be available immediately after the screening to take questions and discuss the national movement toward trauma-informed education. Panelists: - David Johnson, PhD, CEO, Miss Kendra Programs - Hadar Lubin, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Miss Kendra Programshttps://firstname.lastname@example.orgMM/DD/YYYYPresented by: Big Voice Communications
- Add to Calendar10/18/2022 06:00:00 pm10/18/2022 07:00:00 pmAmerica/ChicagoSchool Connections for Mental HealthStrengthening partnerships between schools, providers and families gives our youth better mental health support. Join us for a discussion that explores how we can create these connections in Nebraska. Panelists include: - Josué Covarrubias, principal at Barr Middle School, Grand Island Public Schools - Sheri Dawson, director of the Behavioral Health Division, Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services - Jennifer Jackson, executive director of Heartland Counseling, South Sioux City - Kiva Sam (Wamnuga Win), Educational Service Unit 1 school psychologist (intern) at Isanti Community School in Santee and citizen of the Oglala Sioux Tribe This online event is inspired by the recent PBS documentary Ken Burns Presents 'Hiding in Plain Sight: Youth Mental Illness,' A Film by Erik Ewers & Christopher Loren Ewers. During the event, we will feature clips from the film as well as stories from Nebraska youth, teachers and administrators. Learn more about the film and watch online at https://PBS.org/plainsight, or on the PBS Video App: https://www.pbs.org/pbs-video-app/. For more Nebraska resources, visit https://nebraskapublicmedia.org/mentalhealth. https://ovee.itvs.org/screenings/dqn5mMaggie Berndt, Community Engagement Manager at Nebraska Public Mediamberndt@netad.unl.edufalseMM/DD/YYYY
- Add to Calendar10/20/2022 06:00:00 pm10/20/2022 07:00:00 pmAmerica/ChicagoMove MeThank you for joining our 2022 Independent Lens Pop-Up Panel Discussions. A dancer paralyzed with a spinal cord injury tests the limits of her recovery while adapting to life with a disability.https://ovee.itvs.org/screenings/ywo7dCarole Burnsmilwpbs@matc.edufalseMM/DD/YYYYPresented by: Milwaukee PBS
- Add to Calendar10/20/2022 06:00:00 pm10/20/2022 07:00:00 pmAmerica/Los_AngelesKIXE PBS presents IL PopUp Move MeThank you for joining us for a pre-broadcast screening and discussion of "Move Me" a film by Kelsey Peterson and Daniel Klein. After an accident left dancer Kelsey Peterson paralyzed with a spinal cord injury, she finds new allies within the spinal cord injury community while testing the limits of her recovery, body, and spirit.https://ovee.itvs.org/screenings/tgcikJulie Driverjdriver@kixe.orgfalseMM/DD/YYYYPresented by: KIXE-TV
- Add to Calendar11/02/2022 12:00:00 pm11/02/2022 01:00:00 pmAmerica/ChicagoMOVE MEWelcome to Indie Lens Pop-Up virtual screening of MOVE ME hosted by John Michael Kohler Arts Center. After the film we welcome you to stay for a live-streamed discussion with guest speakers. If you have any questions or comments during the film, be sure to put them into the chat! A dancer paralyzed with a spinal cord injury tests the limits of her recovery while adapting to life with a disability.https://ovee.itvs.org/screenings/m8hoeJohn Michael Kohler Arts Centerkbecker@jmkac.orgfalseMM/DD/YYYYPresented by: John Michael Kohler Arts Center
- Add to Calendar11/03/2022 07:00:00 pm11/03/2022 08:00:00 pmAmerica/New_YorkPBS NC Indie Lens: Move MeWelcome! Thank you for joining us for this special preview screening of an hour-long excerpt of Move Me. PBS North Carolina and RiverRun International Film Festival present a preview screening and community conversation—Move Me Following this preview screening of an exclusive hour-long excerpt of Move Me, join us for a community discussion. You are invited to ask questions and engage with the panelists via the virtual chat. This upcoming episode from the acclaimed PBS documentary series Independent Lens, Move Me introduces us to Kelsey Peterson, a dancer paralyzed with a spinal cord injury who tests the limits of her recovery while adapting to life with a disability. More about the film: Move Me takes us beneath the waters of Lake Superior, off the shore of Wisconsin, wherein Kelsey Peterson underwent a transformation. On the eve of Independence Day 2012, she dove in and hit the lake bottom headfirst, suffering a life-altering spinal cord injury that takes away both function and sensation from the chest down, essentially robbing Kelsey of her self-identities as an athlete and dancer. Alongside peers and allies in the spinal cord injury community, she seeks to answer the question “Who am I now?” As she grapples with the ebb and flow of hope and acceptance, Kelsey talks to researchers and meets with people who belong to this community and who help give her the strength and the will to return to dance. When a cutting-edge clinical trial surfaces, it tests her expectations and her faith in the possibility of a cure, forcing her to evaluate the limits of her recovery—in body and spirit. When and Where to Watch: Move Me premieres Monday, November 7, at 10 PM(EST), on PBS NC. Watch Independent Lens Mondays, at 10PM, on PBS NC, and stream any time online and or on the PBS Video app. https://email@example.comMM/DD/YYYYPresented by: PBS North Carolina
- Add to Calendar11/03/2022 06:30:00 pm11/03/2022 07:30:00 pmAmerica/ChicagoStyle & Grace Film ScreeningJoin the Madison Trust for Historic Preservation and PBS Wisconsin as we remember vibrant life and business of Style & Grace, an iconic South Madison institution, gathering place, and longtime neighborhood cornerstone. Directed by local filmmaker Linda Friend and available for viewing by the public for the first time since its premiere at the 2011 Wisconsin Film Festival, "Style & Grace" captures the creation of community and mentoring of future generations of Madison barbers. The screening will be followed by a live audience discussion.https://firstname.lastname@example.orgMM/DD/YYYYPresented by: PBS Wisconsin
- Add to Calendar12/10/2022 12:00:00 pm12/10/2022 01:00:00 pmPacific/HonoluluHI Youth Social Justice Film Fest 1ewhttps://email@example.comMM/DD/YYYYPresented by: Hawai'i Women in Filmmaking
- Add to Calendar12/11/2022 12:00:00 pm12/11/2022 01:00:00 pmPacific/HonoluluHI Youth Social Justice Film Fest 2wehttps://firstname.lastname@example.orgMM/DD/YYYYPresented by: Hawai'i Women in Filmmaking
- Add to Calendar01/18/2023 12:00:00 pm01/18/2023 01:00:00 pmAmerica/ChicagoLOVE IN THE TIME OF FENTANYLWelcome to Indie Lens Pop-Up virtual screening of LOVE IN THE TIME OF FENTANYL hosted by John Michael Kohler Arts Center. After the film we welcome you to stay for a live-streamed discussion with guest speakers. If you have any questions or comments during the film, be sure to put them into the chat! As the number of overdose deaths in Vancouver, Canada reaches an all-time high, employees and volunteers at the Overdose Prevention Society take matters into their own hands.https://ovee.itvs.org/screenings/3tbczJohn Michael Kohler Arts Centerkbecker@jmkac.orgfalseMM/DD/YYYYPresented by: John Michael Kohler Arts Center
- Add to Calendar01/18/2023 06:00:00 pm01/18/2023 07:00:00 pmAmerica/New_YorkMLK Day FilmsJoin the Penn State Sustainability Institute and WPSU for three documentaries in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.https://ovee.itvs.org/screenings/7aj0xTamra Fatemitrf14@psu.edufalseMM/DD/YYYYPresented by: Penn State Public Media
- Add to Calendar01/25/2023 06:00:00 pm01/25/2023 07:00:00 pmAmerica/ChicagoLove in the Time of FentanylThank you for joining our 2022 Independent Lens Pop-Up Panel Discussions. A safe injection site gives hope to a marginalized community ravaged by fentanyl deaths.a marginalized community ravaged by fentanyl deaths.https://ovee.itvs.org/screenings/frz8eCarole Burnsmilwpbs@matc.edufalseMM/DD/YYYYPresented by: Milwaukee PBS
- Add to Calendar02/22/2023 06:00:00 pm02/22/2023 07:00:00 pmAmerica/ChicagoStorming Ceasars PalaceThank you for joining our 2022 Independent Lens Pop-Up Panel Discussions. How Vegas activist Ruby Duncan's grassroots movement of moms fought for a universal basic income.https://ovee.itvs.org/screenings/hmxnqCarole Burnsmilwpbs@matc.edufalseMM/DD/YYYYPresented by: Milwaukee PBS
- Add to Calendar03/22/2023 06:00:00 pm03/22/2023 07:00:00 pmAmerica/ChicagoFree Chol Soo LeeThank you for joining our 2022 Independent Lens Pop-Up Panel Discussions. The rollercoaster life story of Chol Soo Lee, a Korean immigrant wrongfully convicted of murder.https://ovee.itvs.org/screenings/b5qllCarole Burnsmilwpbs@matc.edufalseMM/DD/YYYYPresented by: Milwaukee PBS
We'll send a reminder email one hour before the online screening event starts.
Be sure to create an OVEE account before the screening day.
Be sure to create an OVEE account before the screening day.
Add to CalendarfalseMM/DD/YYYY
We can't take RSVPs right now.
Please try again later.
Please try again later.