OVEE is a self taught platform with education in the form of weekly live demos with OVEE staff and referencing step-by-step documents in our Help Center. Prior broadcast or event tech production experience is helpful but not necessary.
Step-by-Step OVEE Reference DocumentsHere you can find detailed instructions combined with frequently asked questions.
- Account Setup - Frequently asked questions for setting up your account
- Event Creation - Instructions for creating and editing your event
- Video Content - Understanding how to stream video content
- Production Breakdown - Provides an estimated breakdown of OVEE pre-production and post-production hours based on event type
- Event Moderation - A sampling of moderator posts and responses to common audience questions
- Eventbrite Integration - Step by step instructions for integrating Eventbrite
- Zoom Livestream Integration - Step by step instructions for integrating Zoom
- Browser Media Settings - Instructions for optimal OVEE viewing in various browsers
- Common Tech Troubleshooting Responses - Responses to audience technical questions and other helpful FAQs
- Privacy and Safety - Frequently asked questions
- Video 1: How to set up a screening event (TRT 5:41)
This video will showcase how to set up an event and add content and panelists. You will also learn how to schedule your event and add branding.
- Video 2: How to edit a screening event (TRT 3:13)
This video will showcase how to edit your event, such as previewing your content. You will also learn how to add polls, announcements and pause points, as well as set up invites and RSVP's.
- Video 3: How to moderate a live screening (TRT 4:44)
This video will showcase how to manage the user experience and control playback. You will also learn how to incorporate a live video stream to your screening.
- Video 4: Reviewing Metrics (TRT 1:00)
Templates & Resources
Keep current with OVEE by subscribing to our newsletter: