Attend a Monthly DemonstrationITVS hosts demonstrations of the OVEE platform. To schedule a demo email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our OVEE Facebook GroupOVEE on Facebook is a private group for event producers to exchange ideas and keep up on best practices for organizing OVEE events. Request access.
Download Tip Sheets
- Event Planning Checklist (PDF) - A step-by-step checklist for planning an effective event on a four-week timeline
- FAQ: Streaming live video on OVEE (PDF) - A guide to live streaming on OVEE
- Panelist Letters (PDF) - An invitation letter, a test screening message, and login instructions that you can customize and use to communicate with your OVEE panelists
- Example Promotional Toolkit (PDF) - A sampling of email and social media posts used to promote a past event
- Run of Show Template (DOCX) - A guide to creating an engaging conversation with sample messages and polls
- Eventbrite Integration Set Up (PDF) - Step by step instructions for integrating an OVEE screening with Eventbrite
- Vimeo Screening Hidden Videos Directions (PDF) - Step by step instructions for screening hidden videos on OVEE
Watch a Tutorial
- Video 1: How to set up a screening event (TRT 5:41)
This video will showcase how to set up an event and add content and panelists. You will also learn how to schedule your event and add branding.
- Video 2: How to edit a screening event (TRT 3:13)
This video will showcase how to edit your event, such as previewing your content. You will also learn how to add polls, announcements and pause points, as well as set up invites and RSVP's.
- Video 3: How to moderate a live screening (TRT 4:44)
This video will showcase how to manage the user experience and control playback. You will also learn how to incorporate a live video stream to your screening.
- Video 4: Reviewing Metrics (TRT 1:00)
Revisit a Webinar
- Streaming Live Video on OVEE, March 2015 (TRT 41:21)
- New Models for Engaging Audiences with OVEE, May 2014 (TRT 1:03:39)